1. DataTrium International Inc ("DataTrium") provides various hosting services and other Internet services subject to the terms and conditions stated herein. USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES AN UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE THE USE OF THE SERVICE. Any violation of these terms may result in the suspension or termination of the services, or such other action permitted in accordance with the applicable company service agreement.
3. It is the client's responsibility to provide and maintain accurate contact information.
4. The client is responsible for all authorized and unauthorized actions of all parties using that account.
5. Acceptable use: the client is expected to exhibit good netiquette. Example violations would be: illegal or abusive content or behavior, sending of SPAM or unsolicited bulk emails.
6. The client must comply with his local laws as well as the laws of Quebec, Canada and the United States of America.
7. Any attempt to reduce the security, stability, or integrity of DataTrium's systems, or those of any other organization, will result in immediate account termination and the notification of the relevant authorities.
8. The customer is responsible for maintaining backups of their own data stored on DataTrium’s servers.
9. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
10. Under no circumstances shall DataTrium be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from direct or indirect use of or inability to use the service, or the client's reliance on or use of information services or merchandise provided on or through the service.
11. DataTrium's failure to enforce any term or condition in this policy shall not be taken as a waiver of that term or condition.
12. DataTrium reserves the right to send email notices to the customer. Your personal information or email addresses will never be shared, given or sold to any other organization or third party.
13. DataTrium shall own all copyrights and intellectual property relative to the service. At no time, the use of the service might be interpreted otherwise than a usage right.
14. The client is bound by the present to make payments under Net/30 terms 1% interest rates will be charged on a monthly basis for any outstanding accounts (12% per year). Service may be cancelled or interrupted if payments of bills are overdue.
15. This agreement is subject to the laws of Quebec and the parties designate the judicial district of Montreal as choice of residence.
16. The client consent to and authorize DataTrium International Inc to receive and consult information relating to its account, as well as its credit history, with any money-lender, credit bureau or any other service provider.